Conclusion on Foreign TradeJanuary 13, 2020
As a summary, the rule in our forraign trade is that=
- our coin is undervalued in the foreign exchange in a country where our exports are less than the value of our imports from that country
- our coin is overvalued in the foreign exchange in a country where our exports are more than the value of our imports from that country
The foreign exchange for trade financing has a high, at par, or low rate. This is not directly affected by=
- the central banks debasing their coins nor by adding seignorage
- the Statute for employments by foreigners
- the money markets and trade financing
- fiscal or monetary policies
In reality, wealth can only be brought in or carried out through Foreign Trade depending on the over or under balance in value of imports to exports.
This balance must be the focus of the government. Other things are fruitless but also hurtful.