The Eagle: Our Equation for EverythingJune 23, 2021
A previous post explained how the error in Einstien’s E = mc2 led to the universal equation of Superphysics.
By fixing Einstein’s error, the speed of light no longer becomes a constant. Without this constant, the principles of motion no longer gets a sequential or linear speed limit. They can now extend onto the metaphysical dimension where motion manifests as the movement of minds and feelings which are never constant nor strictly linear by nature.
At this minute, you might feel happy. But in the next minute, you might remember something that would suddenly make you sad, or teleport your mind nonlinearly into a state of sadness.
This potential linear or nonlinear movement is responsible for the shifting of public opinion, market prices, policy changes, health and disease, the rise and fall of civilizations, etc. and can be simplified as E = Gl.
- E is inherent energy
- G is the dharma of the thing (as gravitational signature)
- l is the physical layer where the thing lies or occurs
We can call this equation as “eagle*” as it is written with the letters EGl. It predicts the movement of anything by knowing its G or dharma or true nature relative to other G’s within the same layer and/or the immediate layer above it.
*The idea for the eagle came from the eagle standard of the Roman legions. Historians wrote how the legions would rally around their eagle symbol and protect it with all their might. Our E = Gl equation is centered on G which represents Socrates’ true nature or dharma, which is a central belief in Buddhism and Hinduism. Buddhists are urged to keep the wheel of dharma turning at all costs, just as Socrates’ guardians are supposed to keep up their mastery of true philosophy. This is because if dharma or true philosophy stops, then society would likely degrade into selfish animal behavior filled with vices, gambling, destruction, wars, crises, etc. If the dharma of your car stops then it breaks down, leaving you in the middle of nowhere. If the dharma of your body stops, then you get sick.Rallying around the dharma and making an effort to keep it up would be similar to how the legions worked hard to secure their eagle from their barbarian enemies. In machines, this would be preventive maintenance. In health, it would be a healthy lifestyle, as ‘prevention is better than cure’. Dharma then leads to related concepts like sustainability, harmony, and long happy lives.
The job of knowing or discovering this G and predicting its movement-results is done by specific sciences:
- E = Gl in the material layer manifests as w = mg and is discovered by high school and university-level Physics
- w (weight) is inherent E (energy)
- m (mass) is G
- g is the domain of Earth’s gravity where the object lies
- E = Gl in the electromagnetic layer manifests as E = mc2 and is discovered by graduate-level Physics. G becomes m, and l becomes c2 which represents the speed limit of Minkowski’s four-dimensional space
- E = Gl in the gravitational layer manifests as E = GAB and will be discovered by research institutions, where B and A are locational properties within spacetime of the same G
The eagle also extends into metaphysical movement, such as the movement of minds:
- E = Gl in the social layer manifests as the potential shifts in public opinion according to social cycles by Socrates (aristocrat, oligarch, democrat, tyrant) which then leads to changes in policies, ruling parties, cultural norms, morals, and religious beliefs. This is to be discovered by Social Superphysics
- E = Gl in the economic layer manifests as the potential movement of prices according to the labor theory of value instead of marginal pricing. This is how we predicted the current crisis and why we predict it to be a long one. Its goal is to know the real price of everything, in order to prevent inflation, bubbles, recessions, and economic crises. This is to be discovered by Pantrynomics which is a subset of Social Superphysics
- E = Gl in the medical layer manifests as the potential movement or risk of a person from health to disease and is discovered by applying data science to the five medical sciences of Western medicine, ayurveda, chinese medicine, homeopathy, and naturopathy, as Medical Superphysics. As none of our team has a medical background, and since medicine is highly regulated and fiercly protected by doctors and medical interests*, this would likely be developed last.
*The worst thing that can happen by denouncing Einstein and Samuelson by advancing alternative theories is to bashed as either as an idiot or as an arrogant know-it-all by dogmatic physicists and economists. But to advance alternative theories for medicine is to be fined, sued for endangering public health, and even to go to jail!
Socrates said that the discovery of the G or true nature of everything is extremely laborious. This is why we start in the economic layer so that a success here can give us the resources to help us extend our searches to all the other layers and fiels of metaphysics and physics. David Hume, who is our other reference, will agree to this as he is also an economist aside from being a metaphysician:
The Eagle in the dimension of resource allocation manifests as supply and demand ratios:
The G manifests as the effectual demand or d of the people, while the layer limit l manifests as their absolute demand or D (a concept that does not exist in Economics). This D works in the same way as c works in E = mc2, where c acts as the speed limit of the physical universe.
Why Economics Can Never Arrive at G
Economics and the commercial system are unable to arrive at the real price of everything because they use money which actually wipes out information with every exchange.
- If you barter 1 bread with 1 potato, then the real price of bread is 1 bread : 1 potato
- If potato can be bartered for 2 lemons, then the real value of 1 bread is 2 lemons or 1 potato
- If tomorrow, 1 potato exchanges only for 1 lemon, then the real value of 1 bread is 1 potato or 1 lemon
- This means that the price of bread only crashes for the lemon owners but not for the potato owners.
- If the ratio of 1 bread still exchanges for 1 potato, then the real value or economic G of bread is more linked to potatoes instead of lemons.
This prevents the pantrynomic system from crashing because the relativity of prices are maintained and not made absolute or constant as in the commercial system.
We can restore this relativity in Economics by pulling down money from the supreme pedestal where it currently stands on, just as we by fixed Einstein’s General Relativity by destroying the constant speed of light c, and instead making it variable.
Thus, in order to know a bread’s pantrynomic G or real value, we need to know what that bread was exchanged with, and not its money price. This chain of exchanges can then be backpropagated in order to know its relativistic value to other goods or services. Once the relative value-motions of goods and services are known, then we can predict the demand for them and so arrange the supply ahead of time in order to address all the demand and achieve constant zero-inflation.
Economics, on the other hand, allows only money-purchases so that 1 bread is equal to 1 dollar, for example. But it has no idea of where that 1 dollar came from. Did it come from wages? Or from a sale of a tomato? Was it donated? If you use machine-learning to backpropagate all the transactions for bread, you will end up with a dollar price but still not know what that dollar price really represents since the data was never recorded.
The best that they can do is apply stochastic calculus to create “algorithmic trading” and “dynamic stochastic general equilibrium” which have both caused crashes. Economists have no choice but to concede and say that price movements are mysterious, blaming “herd behavior”, just as physicists say that gravitation is mysterious, pointing to wormholes that magically defy Physics.
Our model on the other hand, follows Smith and the Physiocrats, and uses grain-based valuation to predict price movements from the outside looking in, or the top-down approach. This helped us to correctly predict:
- The rise of bitcoin in 2017
- The global economic crisis starting in 2019. It actually started in Q1 2020 and this shows that a bottom-up approach would be more accurate
This bottom-up approach is exactly what Francois Quesnay had in mind when he created the Economic Table to list the exchanges of commodities and trace their final total value or contribution to the economy. This system can be backpropagated in order to automate the process so that it can help visualize the map or neural network of the kinetic desire of human society. This then would allow demand to be predicted so that supply can be allocated ahead of time in order to prevent scarcity and the subsequent inequality and poverty that it creates.